Looking for that elusive productivity hack? We’ve all experienced the false dawns promised by automation and the marketing tools “to rule them all”. Outside of technology solutions, there’s a seemingly endless thread of “expert” tips on LinkedIn pointing to how we can improve focus or our workflows (batch tasks, anyone?).
The problem with all these approaches is that they only serve as productivity stop gaps. Though they might help you gain 5 minutes, they don’t address the key issues: how to be better in your role, how to drive business growth, how to get you to the next level or how to maintain a position ahead of the competition.
As businesses and individuals, we are constantly looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition and drive growth. With the rise of AI, marketing professionals now have access to powerful tools that can assist them in their day-to-day tasks and help them make data-driven decisions.
Meet BoldLens: your new business assistant. From benchmarking and InstantInsights to AI-powered analysis of KPIs and a weekly roundup and executive summary, BoldLens is here to revolutionise the way you play the game and re-write the rulebook on performance.
Business Assistant Features
Let’s take a closer look at how BoldLens’s key features go further than mere reporting to become the true business assistant that will benefit you and your brand.
In pursuit of a competitive edge and brand growth, brands can often overlook the untapped potential within existing resources or data. When you’re drowning in unstructured and untamed data, it can be difficult to know where to start. How can we identify patterns or prioritise small, incremental changes that could make previously meaningless data much more useful? For example, by bringing in competitor data or using seasonality as context?
That’s where shifting focus from simple automation of tasks or reporting tools to leverage a true AI business assistant like BoldLens has most value. Harnessing the power of artificial intelligence, BoldLens now offers a wide range of features designed to streamline your marketing efforts and provide you with valuable insights to make data-driven decisions.
Here’s just some of the key areas we’re making BoldLens deliver as an assistant:
- Competitor Benchmarking: Supplementing your existing data with context and competitor benchmarks through self-improving web scraping and 3rd party data.
- Pro-active Briefs / REMEDY Button: Where areas of potential optimisation are identified, our REMEDY button and tools allow for quick, pro-active briefs to be created based on real data. We alert brands not only to the area of improvement but make it easy to request a scope of work to solve and improve the situation in one click.
- Anomaly Detection: With so many data points to monitor, it’s crucial to shift from standard reporting to using AI to identify anomalies in vast unstructured data, factoring in competitor performance, macro-economic indicators like inflation, real market share, and seasonality to identify trends and opportunities as well as potential threats.
Across all the above, we’re applying AI-powered text and data summarisation to distil the data into short, meaningful insights and actions which we then present as part of our “Insight” feed in BoldLens.
How BoldLens Assistant Benefits Your Brand
- Competitor benchmarking is a game-changer when it comes to staying ahead of the curve. BoldLens provides you with in-depth analyses of your competitors, allowing you to identify gaps in the market and tailor your strategies accordingly. Say goodbye to the days of guesswork and hello to a data-driven approach.
- Whilst proactive briefs and the remedy button take the guesswork out of campaign planning and optimisation, BoldLens provides you with real-time updates and recommendations based on the latest industry trends and consumer insights. This ensures that you are always one step ahead and delivering the right message to your target audience.
- Anomaly and outlier detection are powerful features that enable you to identify any unusual patterns or trends in your marketing data. This allows you to quickly address any issues and adjust your campaigns for maximum effectiveness.
Finally, we bring it all together with BoldLens’s weekly roundups and summaries, including our new, proprietary brand health metric ImpactScore. These concise reports provide a comprehensive overview of your performance, allowing you to identify areas for improvement and capitalise on opportunities.
We’re constantly working with brands to identify areas of opportunity and improvement. Shifting from reporting, dashboarding and business intelligence, towards true enablement, insight & even strategy. We are responding to consumer trends, and the brands of tomorrow are shaping what effective marketing looks like, not only by simply reporting on their own performance in a vacuum, or by being passive in their creative and messaging, and reactive reporting back on previous performance after the fact but instead, by pushing the limits of what is possible and unlocking their true brand value.